Friday, October 11, 2013

Where's my mold?!

     Nope, nothing yet... maybe it would help if I didn't keep checking every few hours.

Orange Pekoe teabag
Banana
Coffee grounds

Left over sandwich

     In the meanwhile, I'm trying to learn about image stacking and depth of field stuff with my new camera (Sony Nex 5T). I'm going to turn into one of those people... you know, the ones you see at gallery openings everywhere, standing in front of the largest piece, sipping wine and nibbling all the cheese... and talking about Monet/Manet, and about aperture and lighting and Nikon vs Canon, blah blah blah.
    Anyway, I'm still getting the hang of the basic functions of the camera (I've never owned anything except point and shoots before),  but I'll definitely need to improve on the DoF if I'm going to capture the scenery.









No comments: